Post Graduate Diploma
P. G. Diploma in Industrial Psychology (D.I.P)
Admission Structure, Syllabus, Rules and Conditions:
- A candidate seeking admission to this one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Psychology should have passed the degree examination of any faculty, recognized by this University.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have passed degree examination with Psychology as special subject.
Structure of Diploma Course
Practical consists of a research project, to be completed by the student. He or she is expected to start work immediately after the admission and submit the report a month before the final examination. There will be viva on the project work.
There will be one departmental paper on Industrial and Labour Laws. For this paper, the examination will be conducted at the end of the year and every student has to appear for this paper for the completion of the course.
Examination and standard of passing:
- Each course carries 100 marks
- Norms of passing the examination are same as of M.A. examination.
- Result will be declared in grades as per the University rules.
- If there is any doubt regarding the implementation of the Diploma course, the rules of M.A. courses will be applicable.