General Rules and Regulations
Students will follow all the norms of discipline of the college. Rules regarding routine work, behaviour in the campus, classrooms and library, at various functions and during examinations should be properly observed by all the students.
The regulations jointly made by the University of Pune Educational Council, State Government and College Management should be strictly followed by all students.
- Students must carry their Identity Cards in the college campus.
- Vehicles must be parked at the parking place only.
- Students must not bunk lectures/practicals.
- Smoking, drinking liquor, chewing gutkha, pan masala and pan and spitting is strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- Photography in the campus is not allowed.
- Weapons that may cause physical injury are prohibited in the campus.
- Writing anything on the walls of classroom or toilet, throwing pieces of paper, materials and scraps any where in the campus is prohibited.
- The furniture, lamps, fans etc. in the classroom should be used carefully. No damage should in any way be caused to the college property.
- Shouting, causing nuisance, banging on staircase, speaking in the reading hall, loitering in the college porch is prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed in the campus unless special permission is granted.
- Students will have to follow all the rules made by laboratories and library.
- Students are not allowed to enter the terrace or the garden without permission.
- Study tours could be arranged only with the permission of the Principal. The college shall not be responsible for the tours conducted without permission.
- In case of any complaint, contact the Principal. Do not directly approach the newspapers or any other media.
- No student will participate in any anti-social or anti-college campaign. Nor will he/she take part in any religious movement.
- Students will participate in all constructive activities and co-operate in all extra curricular, curricular and cultural activities organized by the college.
- Use of unfair means and copy material found in the examination hall is a punishable offence.
- Original Certificates once submitted will not be returned.
- Strict action will be taken if any alterations in documents are made.
- No groups, organizations, forums of students should be formed in the campus.
- The examination forms will be detained if students have less than 75% attendance.
- Students will have to observe all other regulations made from time to time by the college authorities.
- The progress of the student will be informed to the parents periodically.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the college campus as per Govt. G. R.
- Govt. /Semi. Govt./Defence Employee are not allowed to take admission to any of the branches.
Following measures may be taken in case of non-observance of rules and regulations
- Cancellation of admission
- Cancellation of examination forms
- Detention of examination forms
- Rustication from examination / college
- Withholding examination results
- Suspension from college
- Penalization for indisciplinary act in the college campus
- Confiscation of deposit