Career, Counselling and Placement Cell
The Career, Counselling and Placement Cell of L.V.H. Arts, Science and Commerce College, organizes following activities for the students of B.A/B.Com/B.Sc. and M.A/M.Com/M.Sc in the academic year 2015-16.
1) The career, counselling and placement cell of our LVH College arranged Inaugural career guidance lecture by Hon DySP Mr. Ramprasad Vyanjane . He express his views on different opportunities present in the government and private fields on 05/09/2015.
2) The placement cell of HPT & RYK College organizes Campus recruitment programme by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on 27-11-2015. The 14 students of our college participated and 6 of them are shortlisted for final round of selection.
3) The placement cell of our college organizes Campus recruitment camp by ICICI Prudential, Pune on 30/12/2015. The Assistant Manager of HR dept Mr. Omkar Patwardhan under the guidance of HR Manager Mrs. Jyoti Chatkori had taken the interviews of 61 students, out of them 26 were shortlisted and finally 04 students selected for the post of financial services consultant level- 1 in the sales and distribution department.
4) The WNS took Placement camp in our college on 12/01/2016 and 11/02/2016. Total 160 (92+68) students participated for the campus interview, out of that 41 (24+17) students were selected for final round of selection.
5) The M.G.Vidyamandir’s MBA Institute organizes campus Interview programme by the Nashik Engineering Cluster for marketing purpose. The HR representative Mrs. Sadhana Khairnar had selected 07 students out of 14 on 13/01/2016.
6) The Placement cell of our college organizes campus recruitment programme by INNOV Source Pvt. Ltd Pune, for undergraduate and post graduate students on 21/01/2016 and 22/01/2016. Total 94 students had given interviews, 56 were shortlisted and finally 48 were selected for SBI Credit cards distribution department at the SBI branch and shopping Molls.
7) The Moonje Institute of Management Studies and Computer Science organised campus drive by NOKIA Pvt. ltd New Bombay on 27/01/2016. Total 44 students of B.Sc and M.Sc of our college were participated in campus drive, out of them 26 students were shortlisted for final round of selection.
8) The Placement cell of LVH College in Association with AISECT-NSDC Nashik organizes Rojgar Mela for the graduate and postgraduate students of Colleges located in Nashik city on 11/02/2016. The companies Participated in the recruitment programme are: i) Data Matix. ii) BBB Man power Solutions.
iii) 7 – Continental H.R. Services, Nashik. iv) Indus in Bank. v) Star Health. vi) Eureka Forbes. vii) Angle Brookie Pvt. Total 56 students were selected for various posts out of 400 participants.
9) The Navjeevan Institute of Management & Placement Cell of KSKW Arts, Science and Commerce College CIDCO Jointly organised Mega Campus drive for the students of all faculties on 12/03/2016. Total 14 students of our college participated in two Electronic companies namely 1) Power Electrodes 2) Reliance Electronics, out of them 5 students were selected.
10) The Ambition Systems in Association with the Placement Cell of our LVH College organize Job Mela for the students of all faculties on 21/03/2016. Total 312 students were participated in the Job Mela, out of them 44 students were selected for various positions. List of companies participated in Job Mela are: i) WNS Global services. ii) Adecco India Pvt. Ltd. iii) Utsav Hotel Pvt. ltd. iv) Rejoove Pharmaceuticals. v) Neuvocare Pharmaceuticals. vi) ALF Engineering. vii) Jayshree Wheels Pvt. Ltd. viii) Rushabh Honda. ix) Times Pro Services. x) Gansom Ltd. xi) Vijay web Solutions. xii) DC-Click. xiii) Telepathy Ltd. xiv) Hotel Sai Prasad Ltd. xv) Kimplas Pvt. Ltd. xvi) IT Infomedia. xvii) Illumenous Technology Ltd.
Finally, I say that 33 companies were participated in the Campus recruitment Programme in the year 2015-16. Total 1117 students offered interviews for different posts in different companies, out of them 406 shortlisted and nearly 174 students were selected for different posts.
Last but not least, I am thankful to Principal Dr.B.S.Jagdale and Vice Prin. Dr. Mrunal Bhardwaj to provide valuable support to organise various Campus Recruitment Programmes in our College and participation in other Colleges. I also thankful to the members of Career, Counselling and Placement Cell of our college Dr.V.R.Shinde, Dr.G.D.Kharat, Dr.V.H.Rakibe, Dr.S.S. Chobe and Prof. S.P.Vyalij that they had taken tremendous efforts to organize such wonderful and motivated activities for the students. The final year undergraduate and postgraduate students got more benefit from those campus recruitment programmes organised by our college and also at the other colleges in the academic year 2015-16.
Career, Counselling and Placement Cell
L.V.H. College, Panchavati Nashik