About the Department of Marathi
- The Department of Marathi established at the Under Graduate level in 1971, and Post Graduate level in 2018-19.
- Department is active in teaching & in the overall development of the student. All faculty members emphasize imparting up-to-date subject knowledge to the students. They put continuous efforts for enhancing the student inner strength & understanding ability.
- The Department is engaged in providing Career Guidance through its services to the students by organizing workshops on NET/SET/UPSC/MPSC/SSC preparation, Lecture series especially for the downtrodden student.
- In Loknete Vyankatrao Hiray College, Marathi is taught at Special level. Marathi has been taught in Art’s, Science and Commerce faculty. Department of Marathi is one of the active departments in the college and various competitions like Competitive Exam, Essay-Writing, Debating, Elocution and acting-competitions are arranged and the students are guided and motivated to participate in these competitions. To find out Subtle qualities of the students. The Department arranged various projects like Literary-association, Publications of “PALAVI” (Manuscript of Poetry) and “BAHAR” (Manuscript of Essay). The department has a ‘Shabdgandh Mandal’ which is actively engaged in various activities with the help of students and faculty members.
Courses run by the department with intake capacity.
There are 120 students each for the second year and third Special level course. All these students are admitted on the basis of merit list.
- F.Y.B.A. (G-1) (360 Students).
- S.Y.B.A. (G-2) (240 Students).
- S.Y.B.A. (S-1) (120 Students).
- S.Y.B.A. (S-2) (120 Students).
- T.Y.B.A. (G-3) (240 Students).
- T.Y.B.A. (S-3) (120 Students).
- T.Y.B.A. (S-4) (120 Students).
- F.Y.B.Com. (Optional) (240 Students).
- S.Y.B.Sc. (Optional) (120 Students).
T.Y.B.A. Overall Results :- 2008-09 To 2017-18
|Sr. No.||Academic Year||No. of Appeared||Dist.||I Class||II Class||Pass Class||Fail||Total Pass||% of Passing|
Prof. Vidya Surve :
- Sneh-Sagar Bal Sahitya State Award for the book Balsahitya: Aakalan aani Samiksha from Urmi Literary Movement, Jalna, April 2016
- Chala Kavitechya Banat Sahitya Puraskar for the book Balsahitya: Aakalan aani Samiksha from Udgir Dist Latur, Nov 2016
- Sitabai Bhagavat Balsahity Puraskar for the book Balsahitya: aakalan aani Samiksha from Amrendra Bhagvat Bal Kumar Sahitya Sanstha, Pune, 11 Oct 2018
Dr. Kiran N. Pingale : “Panchavati Ratna Award” - Received by Sarvajanik Vachanalaya, Panchavati, Nashik
Research Project undertaken and completed
- Research Guideship – Dr. Kiran Namdeo Pingale – Ph. D./ M.Phil Guide.
- Minor Research Project – Dr. Kiran N. Pingale (Ongoing Minor Research Project 2016-2018)
|Sr. No.||Name of the Alumni||Designation|
|1||Dr. Motiram Ravaji Deshmukh||Principal, Arts, Science & Commerce College, Harsul, Dist - Nashiik|
|2||Prof. Madhav Khalkar||Associate Professor, Arts, Science & Commerce College, Niphad, Dist - Nashiik|
|3||Yogita Shankar Gavit||Primary School Teacher Wagholi, Tal- Tryambakeshwar, Dist - Nashik|
|4||Deepak Pandurang Malgave||Primary School Teacher Thanapada, Tal- Tryambakeshwar, Dist - Nashik|
|5||Sunil Pandurang Malgave||Primary School Teacher Jilha Parishad, Peth, Dist - Nashik|
|6||Gokuldas Gulabsingh Vasave||Harsul Ashram School, Harsul, Tal- Tryambakeshwar, Dist- Nashik|
|7||Rekha Shankar Deshmukh||Police Constable, Thane|
F.Y/S.Y Admission procedure
T.Y Admission procedure
Short Tour – Jawahar / Mokhada
Internal Exam – Unit Test
Short Tour – anjineri / Trimbakeshwar
Botany Association Lecture
Nursery and Pharmaceutical Industry visit
Botany Association Lecture
Field Visit Botany Association
Long Tour at Malshej Ghat, Konkan, Amboli Ghat.
Internal Exam / Unit Test
Visit to Waste water treatment plant.
Visit to YCMOU krishi vidnyan Kendra.