About the Department of Hindi
- In Loknete Vyankatrao Hiray College, Hindi is taught at Special level. The Department of Hindi was established in 1971 and since then Hindi has been taught in Art’s, Science and Commerce faculty. There are 120 students each for the second year and third Special level course. All these students are admitted on the basis of merit list.
- Hindi Department is one of the active departments in the college and various competitions like Competitive Exam, Essay-Writing, Debating, Elocution and acting-competitions are arranged and the students are guided and motivated to participate in these competitions.
- The Department is engaged in providing Career Guidance through its services to the students by organizing workshops on NET/SET preparation, Lecture series especially for the downtrodden student.
- Qualified, competent & Research oriented faculty members.
- Use of ICT for updating Teaching Process.
- Arrangement of workshops, seminars, guest lectures, visits for students.
- Well-equipped Library having Books, Reference Books and Journals.
Research Papers/Seminars Details-
|Dr. Yogita Apoorva Hiray||02||08||05||05||20|
|Smt. Vrushali R.Wadge||01||04||01||01||07|
Books Published by the Faculties-
|SR No||NAME||ISSN/ISBN No.||Name of the Books|
|1||Dr. Yogita Apoorva Hiray||ISBN No.978-93-5070-049-5||Maithilisharan Gupt ke Khandkavyon ka Anushilan|
|2||Dr. Yogita Apoorva Hiray||ISBN No.978-93-5070-025-9||Sathottari Hindi Katha Sahitya: Stri Vimarsh|
|3||Dr. Yogita Apoorva Hiray||ISSN No.2319-9318,2018||Vidyavarta - Harshvardhan Publication|
- Chairman , College Development Committee, LVH College.
- Chairman , Nashik Jilha Mahila Vikas Sahakari Bank Ltd.