About the Department of Mathematics
The subject Mathematics was started in 1971 Loknete Vyankatrao Mahavidyalaya, Panchavati in its unique distinguished manner. In the recent years, Department continued its contribution to new trends in Education. Some of the noticeable events are:
- PI – Day activity.
- Science Day Activity.
- Birthday celebration of eminent Mathematicians.
- The department is giving information of various mathematicians to the students for encouraging them in the field of Mathematics.
- Giving them Information about the opportunities in Mathematics.
- YouTube Videos / Online Lectures for students
The Department started the subject Mathematics at its special level in 2008 - 09 and Post-Graduate Course in Mathematics in 2012-13.Within a short period of time the department develop a Departmental library which is useful for students.
In last 12 years, the Department has organized 04 National Level, 01 State Level. 01 District level and 03 University Level workshop/ Seminars particularly useful for Research Students and Faculties along with teaching Departmental faculty are interested in the field of Research under which 01 Minor Research was completed under BCUD, University of Pune and 01 Minor Research Project sanctioned under UGC.
Along with these Workshops / Conferences and Seminars, Department organizes Guest Lecture Series for Post Graduate students every year by eminent personalities in the Field of Mathematics from Academic Year 2007 – 08, also every in every academic year department organizes workshop on the “Preparation of Mathematics for SET / NET / GATE ”.
Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG)
Vision & Goals
To have a positive impact on the quality of Mathematics education and assist educators of Science, Mathematics in meeting the challenges of today’s dynamic educational landscape in India and beyond by becoming best Mathematics Department in the country.
Department of Mathematics has started U.G. at its level in academic year 2008 -09 and in last 08 years near about 80 students has completed their B. Sc. also, Department has started its P. G. in the academic year 2010-11. Now, Department has successfully running P. G. with full strength.
All faculty members are actively participated in the field of Applied Mathematics. Dr. Bhadane A. P. has published near about 14 research papers in International reputed journal. Mr. Manjarekar S. D. completed his Minor Research Project under BCUD, Savitribai Phule Pune University and published around 06 Research Papers in International Journals from USA, Egypt and Switzerland.
Department of Mathematics Course Structure, Eligibility and Duration
|Sr. No.||Programme level||Name of the programme/ course||Duration||Entry Point Qualification||Medium of instruction|
|1||UG||B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years||XII||English|
|2||PG||M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years||B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics OR Mathematics at least up to 2nd year OR BE/B. Tech||English|
Academic Year wise Strength of UG / PG
|Name of Course||Strength||Academic Year|
|B. Sc. in Mathematics||11||2015 – 16|
|23||2016 – 17|
|33||2017 – 18|
|23||2018 – 19|
|08||2019 – 20|
|Name of Course||Strength||Academic Year|
|M. Sc. I||60||2015 – 16|
|2016 – 17|
|2017 – 18|
|2018 – 19|
|2019 – 20|
|M. Sc. II||60||2015 – 16|
|2016 – 17|
|2017 – 18|
|2018 – 19|
|2019 – 20|
Curricular / Extra Curricular Achievements of faculty Members
Dr. Bhadane A. P
- M. Phil. / Ph. D. guide for Savitribai Phule Pune University
- BOS Member in subject of Mathematics at Sandip University
- Former BOS Member in subject of Mathematics in Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Dr. A. P. Bhadane had won prestigious award “BHARAT VIDYA RATAN” award by International Business Council in academic year 2017 – 18.
Manjarekar S. D.
- Member of various committees of college including RUSA, Competitive Exam Cell, Placement Cell
- Presented Papers in 4 International Seminars / Conferences including Bangalore, Patiyala
- Dr. S. D. Manjarekar had won prestigious award “BHARAT SHIKSHA RATAN” award by Global Society for Health and Educational Growth in academic year 2016 – 17.
Various extension activities taken in Department
- PI Day Competition on 22nd July every year
- Madhavaa Mathematics Competition 1st week of January every year
- National Mathematics Day 22nd December every year
- Science Day on 28th February every year
- Group Discussion, Power Point Presentation for M. Sc. Mathematics Students
- Birthday celebration of eminent Mathematicians
- For Post – Graduate students department has successfully taking Lecture series in Mathematics by eminent personalities from various colleges / Universities
- In last six years, Department has taken 04 National level workshop/ Conference, 01 State level workshop, 01 Regional level workshop, 03 Local level workshops.
- For the preparation of SET/ NET/ GATE exams, Department were taking extra guidance lecture from academic year 2013 - 14 every year
Workshops, Seminars and Conferences Attended by the Faculties
|Sr. No.||Name of the Faculty||International||National||State level||Local Level|
|1||Dr. Bhadane A. P.||02||08||03||02|
|2||Mr. Manjarekar S. D.||04||05||01||04|
|3||Miss Sayali S. Magar||00||00||02||00|
|4||Mr. Patil A. A.||00||00||00||00|
|5||Mrs. Kushare M. V.||00||00||00||00|
|6||Miss Mojad P.A.||00||00||00||00|
Workshops, Seminars and Conferences Organized By the Department
|Sr. No.||Workshop / Seminar / Conference||National / State / Local level||Academic Year|
|1||“Workshop on SET/NET preparation”||Local||2017 – 18|
|2||“Workshop on SET/NET preparation”||District||2016 – 17|
|3||Seminar on “Recent Trends Fractional Calculus: Theory and Applications”||National||2015 – 16|
|4||“Workshop on SET/NET preparation”||Local||2014 – 15|
|5||“Workshop on SET/NET preparation”||National||2013-14|
|6||“Conference on Recent Development in graduate Mathematics”||National||2011-12|
|7||“Workshop on Recent Trends in Mathematics”||National||2010 - 11|
|8||“Workshop on Syllabus Restructuring”||Local||2009 - 10|
|9||“Workshop on Recent Trends in Mathematics”||State||2008 - 09|
Organized Expert Lecture Series
|2010 - 11||Dr. D. B. Dhaigude||Head, Dept. of Mathematics, BAMU||Fractional Calculus|
|2010 - 11||Dr. K. C. Takale||Bytco College, Nashik Road, Nashik||Fractional Calculus|
|2010 - 11||K. C. Deshmukh||Dept. of Mathematics, Nagpur University||O. D. E.|
|2013 – 14||Prof. V. Khare||Silvassa College, Silvassa||Real Analysis|
|2013 – 14||Prof. Gadagkar P. V.||Modern College, Shivajinagar, Pune||P. D. E.|
|2013 – 14||Prof. R. B. Sonawane||K. A. A. N. M. College, Satana, Nashik||Applied Mathematics|
|2014 – 15||Dr. V. V. Joshi||Department of Mathematics , Pune||Discrete Mathematics|
|2015 – 16||Dr. R. Elangovan||Dept. of Statistics, Tamilnadu||Fractional Calculus|
|2015 – 16||Dr. Varsha Gejji||Savitribai Phule Pune University||Fractional Calculus|
|2016 – 17||Dr. Borase Y. M.||Department of Mathematics , Pune||Discrete Mathematics|
|2017 – 18||Dr. Anail Khairnar||Garware College, Pune||Graph Theory|
|2017 – 18||Mr. Rahul Mapari||Govt. Vidarbha Institute of Science & Humanities, Amarawati||Complex Analysis|
|2017 – 18||Dr. Gunwant Birajdar||TISS, Tuljapur||Analysis|
|2017 – 18||Mr. Patil W.D.||A. C. College of Engineering, Mumbai||Algebra|
|2017 – 18||Mr. Tushar Nakade||G. S. Tompe Arts, Commerce and Science College, Amarawati||Algebra|
Guest Lectures by Eminent Personalities visited to Department
|2013 – 14||Prof. L. S. Jadhav||New Arts, Commerce and Science College||Algebra|
|2013 – 14||Mr. Gadagkar P. V.||Modern College, Shivajinagar, Pune||PDE|
|2013 – 14||Prof. V. Khare||Silvassa College, Silvassa||Real Analysis|
|2014 – 15||Prof. L. S. Jadhav||NACSC, Ahmednagar||Algebra|
|2014 – 15||Mr. Gadagkar P. V.||Modern College, Pune||Complex Analysis|
|2015 – 16||Prof. Dr. V. S. Gejji||Dept. of Mathematics, SPPU||Fractional Calculus|
|2015 – 16||Prof. Pawar D. D.||SRTMU, Nanded||Applied Mathematics|
|2015 – 16||Dr. S. B. Gaikwad||NACSC, Ahmednagar||Differential Equations|
|2015 – 16||Dr. K. C. Takle||Bytco College, Nashik||Fractional Calculus|
|2015 – 16||D. B. Dhaigude||BAMU, Aurangabad||Fractional Calculus|
|2015 – 16||Dr. R. P. Deore||University of f Mumbai||Algebra|
|2015 – 16||Dr. R. Elangovan||Dept. of Statistics, Tamil Nadu||Applied Mathematics|
|2016 – 17||Dr. R. P. Deore||University of f Mumbai||Algebra|
|2016 – 17||Prof. L. S. Jadhav||DNACSC, Ahmednagar||Discrete Mathematics|
|2016 – 17||Mr. Gadagkar P. V.||Modern College, Pune||Advanced Calculus|
|2016 – 17||Dr. Y. M. Borase||Dept. of Mathematics, SPPU, Pune||DTopology|
|2016 – 17||Dr. V. V. Joshi||Dept. of Mathematics, SPPU, Pune||Numerical Analysis|
|2017 – 18||Mr. Rahul Mapari||Amarawati||Complex Analysis|
|2017 – 18||Mr. Tushar Nakade||Amarawati||Algebra|
|2017 – 18||Mr. Anil Khairnar||Garware College, Pune||Graph Theory|
|2018 – 19||Dr. V. R. Shinde||SPPU, Pune||Research Methodology|
|2018 – 19||Dr. G. A. Birajdar||TISS, Tuljapur||Research Methodology|
|2018 – 19||Dr. K. C. Takale||Bytco College, Nashik||Research Methodology|
- Dr. A. P. Bhadane (Head, Dept. of Mathematics) is a research guide at SPPU, Pune under his guidance 01 student have completed his Ph. D. in February 2020 with Topic “Study of Some fractional Transformation and its Applications”.
- Dr. A. P. Bhadane is a research guide of JJTU, Rajasthan under his co – guidance 01 student have completed his Ph. D. In 2015 “The efficacy of Mathematical Software for promoting mathematical thinking among the slow learner of understands graduate students”.
Major/ Minor Research Projects:
- Dr. V. R. Nikam has completed one Minor Research Project entitled “Equated Monthly Installment” funded by BCUD, SPPU, Pune from 2008 – 11.
- Dr. S. D. Manjarekar has completed one Minor Research Project entitled “Study of Fourier analysis and its applications in Signal Processing” funded by BCUD, SPPU, Pune from 2008 – 10.
- Mr. S. M. Chinchole has completed one Minor Research Project entitled “Decision Analysis in Investment Alternatives” funded by UGC from 2012 – 14.
Dr. A. P. Bhadane
- Integral Inequalities of Bellman Bihari Biagioni’s type: Applied Science Periodical Volume No.IV(Nov 2002), 191-196.ISSN No. 0972-5504
- Hermitian type operators of second order differential equations: Journal of Natural & Physical Sciences (2006) 77-84, ISSN No. 097-3799.
- Generalization of Biagioni’s Integral Inequalities & Applications: Applied Science Periodical vol. XIV No.-2 (2012).
- Volteraa type Integral inequalities with singular kernel in two variables: Dav International Journal of Science, ISSN No. 2277-5536.
- Basic Development of Fractional Calculus & Its Applications: Marathwada Mathematicsl Society , vol XII No.-2, ISSN 0976-6049.
- New Approach on Initial Basic Solution of Transportation Problem by using Statistical Method, IJTAE, INDIA.
- Product Solutions of Self Adjoint Differntial Equations: Vol IV 2012, ISSN 2249—9016.
- S. D. Manjarekar and A. P. Bhadane; New generalized fractional Elzaki - Tarig and other fractional integral transforms with its applications to fractional differential equations, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 18(1-2) (2019), 59 – 70,ISSN-0972-754X.
- S. D. Manjarekar and A. P. Bhadane; Applications of New conformable fractional Elzaki derivative, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews(IJRAR), 06(1) (2019), 94 – 97,ISSN-2349-5138.
- S. D. Manjarekar and A. P. Bhadane; Applications of Tarig transformation to new fractional derivatives with Non Singular kernel, Journal of fractional Calculus and Applications, 09(1) (2018), 35 – 41,ISSN-2090-5858.
- S. D. Manjarekar; Some applications of Fourier transform to new fractional derivative with Non Singular Kernel, International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 13(2), (2017), 369 - 377.
- S. D. Manjarekar and A. P. Bhadane; Generalized Elzaki - Tarig transformation and its applications to new fractional derivative with Non Singular Kernel, Progr. Fract. Differ. #
- S. D. Manjarekar and A. P. Bhadane; Study of fractional transforms and its applications, International Journal of Universal Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 02(1), (2016), 53 – 61, ISSN-2454-7271.
- S. D. Manjarekar and A. P. Bhadane; Approximations to solution of R - L space fractional heat equations in terms of Kummers hyper geometric functions by using Fourier transform method: A new approach, International Journal of Advanced Research in Mathematics, vol. 5, (2016), 32 – 34, ISSN-2297-6213.
- S. D. Manjarekar and A. P. Bhadane; On two dimensional new integral transformation and its applications, Malaya Journal of Matematik,Vol.S(1)pp.638-643,2019, ISSN-2319-3786
- S. D. Manjarekar and A. P. Bhadane; New conformable fractional Elzaki Transformation: Theory and Applications,Malaya Journal of Matematik,Vol.S(1)pp.619-625,2019,ISSN-2348-1269 17)A.P Bhadane & D.R.Patil Study of fluid flow using matrix analysis.Vol-05(January-2019)
- D.R.Patil & A.P.Bhadane Review of impact of crude oil and natural gases on Indian economy.special Issue 87(A),pp.169-171,2019. Research journey International E-Research journal, ISSN-2348-7143
- D.R.Patil & A.P.Bhadane- Solution of Non linear partial differencial # equations using charpit’s method.Vol.6(8)pp.2651-2653-(2016)-International journal of engineering science and computing, ISSN-2016-IJESC.
- A.P.Bhadane-Some new nonlinear retarded integral inequalities and applications.Vol.14(1)pp.56-70(2013)-Bulletein of Marathwada Mathematical Society, ISSN- 0976-6049
- S.I.Ansari & A.P.Bhadane-Integer programming problem with progressive series. Vol- XV(2)pp.80-84(2013)-Applied Science periodical,SIWAN, ISSN-0972-5504.
- Volterra type Integral Inequalities with singular kernel.Vol-60(2)pp.57-65(2009)-GANITA. 23)An Alternative method to north-west corner method for solving transportation problem.Vol- 11(1)pp.123-126(2016)-Bizz...Ness,the research journal of the Ness Wadia College of Commerce, ISSN-2277-4823.
- S.D.Manjarekar, A.P.BHadane-Local Fractional Fourier Transform in Fractional Differential Equation, vol 4(1),Mathemtical Sciences International Research Journal, ISSN-2278-8697.
- S.M.Chinchole, A.P.Bhadane, LU Factorization Method to solve linear programming problem,vol 4(4),Apr 2014, International Journal of Emerging technology and Advanced engineering, ISSN-2250-2459.
- S.I.Ansari & A.P.Bhadane ,New Modified Approach to find intial basic feasible solution to the transportation problem using statistical technique, vol 9(7)(2012), ISSN-0972-8643.
Mr. Manjarekar S. D.
|Sr. No||Title with page Nos.||Journal||ISSN/ ISBN No.||Whether peer reviewed. Impact Factor, if any||No. of coauthor||Whether you are the main author|
|1||On two dimensional new integral transformation and its applications pp-638-643, Vol. S, No.12019||Malaya Journalof Matematik||-||UGC CARE||2||Yes|
|2||New conformable fractional ELZAKI transformation: Theory and applications pp. 619 – 625, Vol. S, No.1, 2019||Malaya Journal of Matematik||-||UGC CARE||2||Yes|
|3||Applications of new conformable fractional Elzaki derivative pp. 94 – 97, Vol.6(1), 2019||IJRAR||E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138||UGC CARE(old)||2||Yes|
|4||Applications Of Tarig Transformation To New Fractional Derivatives With Non Singular Kernel pp. 35 – 41 , Vo. 9(1), 2018||JFCA||ISSN: 2090-5858||UGC CARE(02 Citations)||2||Yes|
|5||Generalized Elzaki – Tarig Transformation and its Applications to New Fractional Derivative with Non Singular Kernel Pp. 227 – 232, Vol. 3(3),2017||PFDA||ISSN 2356-9336 (print) ISSN 2356-9344 (online)||UGC CARE(11 Citations)||2||Yes|
|6||Some Applications Of Fourier Transform To New Fractional Derivative With Non – Singular Kernel pp. 369 – 377, Vol. 13 (2), 2017||IJMMS||ISSN: 0973-3329||UGC listed (Old)||1||Yes|
|7||Study of Fractional Transforms and Its Applications pp. 53 – 61, Vol. 2(1), 2016||IJMMS||ISSN: 2454-7271||UGC listed (Old)||1||Yes|
|8||Approximations to the Solution of R – L Space Fractional Heat Equation in Terms of Kummers Hyper Geometric Functions by Using Fourier Transform Method: A New Approach pp. 32 – 34 , Vol. 5, 2016||IJARM||ISSN: 2297-6213||Peer Reviewed||2||Yes|
|9||Local fractional Fourier Transform in fractional Differential Equation, Vol. 4 (1), 2015||Mathematical Sciences International Research Journal||ISSN :2278 – 8697||UGC listed (Old)||2||Yes|